COVID-19 pandemic, the world has been left unstable, with people panicking for their lives. And since then, there has been a growing health concern among people all around the globe. A major concern today is regarding the COVID-19 testing options, which is very important as everything is linked to its results; be it getting back to work, traveling somewhere, etc. But there is no need to worry, as ARCpoint labs have got your back!
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, with can be identified with mild symptoms such as cold, cough, fever, and throat pain and may also have severe symptoms such as respiratory problems. To prevent the spread of this, you need to get tested. You can get tested from ARCpoint labs using the following steps:
- Scheduling an appointment
- Filling in intake forms
- Receiving an appointment confirmation and unique QR code
- Using the unique QR code to check-in
- Getting your results within minimal time
Types of tests done
You may have lots of questions like “Are these COVID symptoms itself?”, “What test to undertake if I have been exposed to the virus?” or “What test is appropriate for traveling?”, etc. To get clarity on these and check for current SARS-CoV-2 infection in your body, the covid tests done are:
- Same Day Viral Testing (Antigen)- collects a sample from the nose and throat using a shallow swab and provides same-day results
- Rapid Viral Testing (PCR)- Provides you with instant results. May be required before a few surgeries, for back-to-work reasons, and even for traveling.
- Traditional Lab-Based Viral Testing (PCR)- Uses shallow swab to collect samples from the nose and throat, but returns results within 2-3 days.
- Tru-Immune™ Testing- Blood test indicating your body’s ability to fight COVID-19 on a scale of 1-100.
- COVID-19 IgG/IgM Antibody Testing- a blood test to identify any previous infection of SARS-CoV-2
With the rise in cases everywhere, it is important to keep yourself safe and get tested using any of the above-mentioned tests. Your COVID-19 testing options in Sacramento area are made easy with ARCpoint labs which provide rapid results and flexible testing solutions and also comply with Executive Orders on Vaccine Mandates and COVID-19 Testing. So, protect your loved ones and the people around you, by getting tested today.