THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT WORDPRESS
WordPress is a website hosting and development platform. It’s a website-building software written in Java and released underneath the GPL. Mike Little and Mike Mullenweg founded the organization in 2003. Anybody could use it. wordpress now accounts for 43 percent of the global share of all sites. WordPress is used by 43% of all websites in the world, according to W3Techs, encompassing those without a content management system (CMS) and those with a custom-coded CMS. Alternatively, WordPress is responsible for one-third of the internet!
It’s crucial to remember that WordPress is a popular digital asset management tool. Hence, here are some of the advantages of using WordPress as an online platform:
- Convenience: WordPress enables you to swiftly post and post updates for your site. WordPress is simple to use for a newbie.
- Cheaper: WordPress.org offers free downloading and use of the platform. However, a web server and a hostname must be paid for.
- Versatility: WordPress helps in developing a variety of sizes, ranging from individual blogs and social media storefronts to digital periodicals and publications.
- Simple to Use: If you can use Microsoft Word to develop and maintain a document, you can construct and maintain a site with WordPress.
- Accessibility: WordPress is free, accessible software that is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). Users and engineers work to improve the product. The accessible concept entails sustainable growth, responsibility, and unrestricted use.
WordPress is a famous web platform that makes it possible to create almost any type of web. It’s incredibly adaptable, allowing you ultimate control and visibility, and structure of the website. To arrange, utilize, and maintain WordPress, you would need to be a coding expert.